Minelab Safari Metal Detector
Minelab’s latest and greatest metal detector is the all new, Full Band Spectrum (FBS) fueled Safari Metal Detector! Featuring four pre-programmed detection modes and four programmable user modes, the Safari is easy-to-use while continuing Minelab’s reputation for being cutting edge! Advanced, digital filtering will automatically eliminate and influence the ground signals for seamless detecting no matter what your field conditions may be! Safari combines deep, sensitive and accurate detecting for anyone demanding both simplicity and performance! Exceptionally versatile, Safari is a multi-purpose detector that is easy to use, robust and durable in all environments.
We have partnered with metaldetectors.com, part of the very reputable Hayneedle online Superstore to bring you the best deal on this metal detector. MetalDetecors.com offer you a great discounted price, secure online credit card transctions with the world’s finest commercial encryption standards protect your order.
If you can’t wait to find more information and a great discount on this amazing metal detector, click here to visit Metal Detectors online now to find out about the best discount available.
Treasure hunting can be exciting, profitable and easy with Minelab’s Safari multipurpose detector. Supported by proven FBS multiple-frequency technology, this unit offers sensitive and accurate detecting while combining simplicity and performance. Four pre-set detection modes and four user-defined modes. 11″ DD coil is lightweight, gives great depth and has VCO-style pinpointing. Improved filtering during detection. Simple control-panel adjustment. Continuous depth gauge updating.
Minelab Safari Metal Detector Features
- FBS multiple frequency technology
- Ultra-lightweight 11″ Double-D waterproof coil combines high performance, great depth and sharp pinpointing
- Four pre-programmed detection modes – Coin; Coin/Jewellery; Relic and All Metal. Each individual mode contains the optimum settings for identifying the characteristics of your preferred targets, allowing you to maximise your time in the field
- Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators for more accurate detection – press the pinpoint button and watch the Safari zone-in on the precise location of that precious target
- Trash Density – High ensures fewer false signals experienced in typical coin and relic environments so you don’t waste time digging for junk, while low is ideal for clean sites to make sure you don’t miss anything
- Target Volume Adjust – adapts target signal volume to suit user preference
- Noise Cancel – automatically selects the quietest, most stable channel for detecting
- Intuitive menu interface for fast and easy access and adjustment
- Robust, well balanced design and long lower shaft for comfortable detecting over longer periods
- Ground Compensating Circuitry Safari uses advanced digital filtering to eliminate the influence the ground signals, automatically. Experience easy, seamless detecting whatever the field conditions!
- FBS Technology: Enter the world of Full Band Spectrum (FBS) technology with Safari. 28 Frequencies bombarding the ground with signals ranging from to 100kHz!
- Minelab Safari Metal Detector offers Minelab’s lowest price for a TRUE 28 frequency detector! Ultra-lightweight 11″ Double D waterproof coil combines high performance, great depth and sharp pinpointing.
- Four pre-programmed Detection Modes – Coin; Coin/Jewelry; Relic and All Programmable user modes. Linear -10 to +40 discrimination scale. Accept/Reject functionality. Fully Automatic and manual sensitivity control Options. Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators for accurate detection. Trash Density – High ensures fewer false signals experienced in typical coin and relic environments,Low is ideal for clean sites.Threshold adjustment level on a 0-40 scale.
- Target Volume Adjust – adapts target signal volume to suit user preference.
- Noise Cancel – automatically selects the quietest, most stable channel for detecting.
- Menu Interface – Intuitive menu structure for fast and easy access and adjustment. Clear view target depth gauge; Target ID number; Target Icon (in Coin and Coin/Jewelry Modes); Mode indicators and Graphic Identification Bar showing active discrimination pattern. LCD screen, 64 x 128 pixel with adjustable contrast settings.
- Long lower shaft as standard allowing extra extension for user comfort. Robust, well balanced design for comfortable detecting over longer periods.
Minelab Safari Metal Detector Specifications:
Model: Minelab Safari
Recommended Usage: Multi-purpose/Professional
Transmission: Full Band Spectrum (FBS). Simultaneous Frequency Transmission ranging from 1.5–100kHz
Coil: 11” Double D (waterproof )
Audio output: Internal Speaker or Headphones
Liquid Crystal Display: 64 x 128 pixels (40mm x 70mm)
Length: Collapsed: 1050mm (41”); Extended: 1370mm (54”)
Detector Weight: 1.65kg (3.63lbs) (excluding batteries and headphones)
Coil Weight (inc. skidplate): 522g (1.15lbs) +/– 10g (0.02lbs)
Operating Temp Range: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
Operating Humidity Range: Up to 90% Relative Humidity at 40°C (104°F)
Storage Temp Range: –30°C to 80°C (–22°F to 176°F)
Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Battery: 8 AA Batteries (Included)
Searchcoil: 10 x 14 Submersible
Operating Frequency: 730 Pulses per Second (Adjustable)
Battery Type: Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH)
Battery Output Voltage: 9.6V
Battery Capacity: 1600mAh or 1800mAh
Battery Input Charge: 12V @ 100mA
Battery Charge Time: 1600mAh = 18 hours, 1800mAh = 22 hours
Battery Weight: 255g (0.56lbs)
Minelab Warranty: 2 years parts and labour for the elcetronic control box, 1 year for coil (refer to Safari Product Warranty Card).
If you can’t wait to get your hands on the get your hands on this amazing metal detector, click here to visit the Metal Detectors online now to find out about the best discount available.
Factory Presets – the Safari detectors have detect mode preseets for coin, coin & Jewelry, relic and all metal with discrimination settings for each mode. The menu has settings for sensitivity, threshold, noise cancel, target volume, contrast and trash density.
This metal detector product has a two-year warranty which covers workmanship and material quality. Hayneedle will replace any products if found to be defective within one year of normal use. The Hayneedle customer service department will be able to help you with a warranty claim.
The Hayneedle Return and Exchange Policy
Hayneedle want you to be happy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items within 30 days of delivery for a refund; perishable and personalized items cannot be returned. We’ll also pay return shipping costs if the return is a result of a Hayneedle error – please contact Hayneedle within 30 days if this is the case.
Items should be returned in their original product packaging. Visit the Hayneedle Automated Returns Center for kmore information on the quick and easy return and exchange process.